- get up & get dressed
- wash face / fix hair
- Plan dinner/thaw meat
- juice, vitamins and wake up kids (kids are usually up by now but they are not allowed down stairs until I call them)
Here is our daily routine that we generally follow:
I do not set an alarm in the morning, but I usually wake up between 6:00 and 7:00. Here is my morning routine:
- oversee breakfast prep. / prayer reading while kids eat
- kids morning routine: make bed, wash up, brush teeth
- discuss chore lists w/kids
- start laundry
- Play time outside (we’re taking a summer break from studies)
- Dinner @Noon
After dinner clean up I send the big kids up stairs to read and the two little ones stay in my room for quite time. I usually read or put my feet up for a bit.
After an hour and a half, I get everyone up and give them a snack. Then we take a walk or play outside some more.
Around 4pm I start supper and the kids get to watch a show or dvd while they fold their laundry.
We eat supper between 5:00-6:00 and everyone helps with clean-up.
- Free time
- showers and brush teeth
- room clean up
- Read family story to the kids
Kids are in bed by 8pm
Quite time for me reading, prayers.
I try to get to sleep by 9:30, here lately it’s been way later.